TITUS, the market leader in classification and protection of email, documents and other unstructured data.
In today’s collaborative work environments, documents are regularly shared among employees, customers, and partners. This presents a challenge to organisations that must protect information assets while promoting information sharing. The critical first step in solving this challenge is to classify documents at the time of creation, so that the organisation can identify the information’s value, and manage the data accordingly.
Classification for Microsoft Office is a security and governance solution that ensures all Microsoft Office documents are classified before they can be saved, printed, or sent via email. Labels are fully customisable to meet internal and regulatory marking standards, and can be used to indicate any type of information, such as data sensitivity (Public, Confidential) and department (HR, Finance). Users add classifications with a simple and intuitive interface that requires little or no user knowledge of regulatory marking standards.
By enabling users to classify documents upon creation, organisations can add structure and context to the vast number of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents that are created and shared every day. Classification for Microsoft Office easily integrates into existing IT environments and enhances other infrastructure solutions, providing an excellent ROI and immediate compliance and information protection impact.
TITUS Classification Suite 4 offers organisations a new flexible policy engine that can apply complex rules to protect information without getting in the way of business process or requiring users to remember specific security policies. Administrators can set up policies to, for example, classify email based on recipients; protect email based on the content or classification of attachments; classify and protect documents based on content, filename or location; or prevent printing of sensitive documents to non-secure printers. Customisable, easy-to-use alerts warn users of special information handling conditions or possible impending security violations.
Reasons to deploy Protective Marking
• Identify Sensitive Data Identify data at the time of creation, so that your organisation can make intelligent, deliberate decisions on how that information is handled. With support for automated, guided, and user-driven classification, TITUS solutions enable financial and other organisations to identify information assets according to business value and sensitivity.
• Protect IP and Customer Data Reduce the risk of data breaches that can lead to reputational damage, regulatory fines, and loss of market share. TITUS helps manage the insider threat by providing users with targeted, interactive security education when handling email and documents – without disrupting business workflow.
• Apply Encryption and Rights Management Services Protect your intellectual property, customer data, and other sensitive information beyond your organisational borders. When users disclose information to unauthorised recipients – either intentionally or deliberately – TITUS can provide persistent protection through encryption and Rights Management.
• Meet Compliance Requirements Strengthen your compliance program by making users a key part of your compliance strategy. TITUS solutions are used by financial services, Public Sector and others organisations to help comply with regulations and standards such as PCI, SOX, FINRA, GLBA, and ISO 27001 and 27002.
• Collaborate Securely Balance information sharing with information protection, so that your organisation can collaborate globally with employees, partners, and customers with confidence. TITUS data classification and policy enforcement provides the foundation to enable secure collaboration from desktop to mobile device.
If you are looking for information, help or advice on protecting your documents please get in touch or complete the form & we will get back to you.