IT and Cybersecurity Services
The key IT and Cybersecurity services brought together by Digital Pathways are formed by working with our clients over a number of years to combine a set of solutions to meet business needs offering cybersecurity and data privacy across all sectors and industries.
Our clients require solutions which are scalable, easy to deploy and manage from an intuitive dashboard. Gone are installations taking months to complete or the need to have dedicated teams of specialists to monitor and act on incidents.
We have worked hard to bring together the best of breed products and solutions to support both compliance and business processes. Our methodology incorporates the key requirements of cybersecurity and data privacy encompassing confidentiality, integrity and availability.
We offer a full suite of data security and compliance products whether as a capital expenditure or as a fully managed subscription service for both SMB and large Enterprise customers.
IT and Cybersecurity Services covered:
- All products are provided with installation services which encompass
- policy creation based on the client’s business needs, environment and the solution being provided.
- Training on the product and its operation. Providing back up documentation and ongoing thought leadership. All training can be based on a hands-on approach carried out during the physical installation or can be classroom-based working on test products and scenarios.
- Once the installation has been completed Digital Pathways continues to provide technical support and maintenance services based on agreed terms and timeframes with each client.
- Digital Pathways has cyber security specialists who are available to help and advise clients on cyber-related issues, with special focus on compliance needs. Our consultants can provide a wide range of services to help organisations prepare for compliance standards such as ISO27001 or Cyber Essentials providing the essential GAP analysis and remediation advice prior to a company submitting itself to a review body such as CREST or CHECK.
- For organisations who require extended professional services such as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) Digital Pathways provides a full suite of services to enable organisations to complement their own resources either as a regular third-party review and advice officer or as and when needed, for example, during or post a data breach when extra resources could be needed for deeper forensic analysis.
Cybersecurity and data privacy should not be taken lightly. With the introduction of the GDPR, every organisation needs to be aware of its obligations to customers, staff and suppliers and should make sure that data, wherever it is stored, is secure and unable to be accessed by unauthorised personnel.
For more information on our managed services, please click here.