Arcserve is the World’s most experienced provider of data protection solutions helping businesses protect their priceless data and digital assets, partnered with Sophos – they are the last line of defence against ransomware and the only solution on the market to neutralise cyber-attacks. Arcserve offers Enterprise-class backup at SMB prices making sure that your business gets all the security it needs for its data protection at a fraction of the cost.
With a range of solutions from Backup, Recovery, Security & Deduplication storage, Unified Data Protection (UDP), Business Continuity, Email Archiving, Disaster Recovery & High Availability with a Unified Management console.
Arcserve Backup is a comprehensive storage management solution for distributed and multi-platform environments that can backup and restore data from every machine on your network, including those running Windows, Linux & UNIX, offering complete visibility and control from a single management console.
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) brings together industry-proven backup, disaster recovery and Global deduplication in one solution powered by heterogeneous, image-based technology that protects and safeguards your cloud, virtual and physical environments.
Arcserve Email Archiving is a fully managed email archiving solution protecting your email records and making them easily accessible for Compliance, Legal Discovery and Corporate Governance.
Microsoft Office 365 is now widely used on a Global basis and Microsoft does an amazing job at taking care of the infrastructure of Office 365, however, 92% of companies assume that Office 365 includes recovery of lost or corrupted data or backup and point-in-time recovery, this is NOT true. Microsoft operates a shared-responsibility model, which means that they take care of the software and physical security of their data centres but the responsibility to protect data from human error, internal and external security threats and programmatic issues lie firmly with you; the organisation.
Take back control for your Office 365 data with Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP).
Arcserve appliances Secured by Sophos: Your First and Last Line of Defense against Ransomware and Data Loss
Cloud Backup for Office 365 with Arcserve
Arcserve Cloud Backup for Office 365 provides a proactive, multi-layered approach to data security and protection for your critical business data.
- Total Protection for Exchange Online, One Drive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Integrated with Sophos Intercept X Advanced, an award -winning endpoint protection with artificial intelligence (AI) to protect against malware, exploits and ransomware
- AES Encryption and role-based access control for security & compliance requirements
- Office 365 is easy to restore from the Arcserve Cloud
- One simple User Interface saves time to backup Office 365, including data security and protection as well as physical, virtual and cloud workloads
- Ease of use – simple configuration to set up Backup strategy for Exchange, OneDrive, & SharePoint
- Security from Cybersecurity threats – with Sophos Intercept X Advanced Technology
- Easy to restore – Office 365 Exchange Online and SharePoint restored if data is accidentally or intentionally deleted
- Easy to Export – Move data from Cloud Backup for Office to Office 365 server
- Web-based console interface for ease of use and up to 50% time saving
Additional security from Sophos Intercept X Advanced comes preconfigured to protect from ransomware, endpoint protection combining a signature-based and signatureless malware detection, deep learning neural network, anti-exploit technology, CryptoGuard anti-ransomware and WipeGuard technologies to stop the widest range of endpoint threats.
Over 50% of businesses use Office 365 yet the majority do not protect themselves against cyberattacks.
An assumption is generally made that Microsoft will protect your data; however, Microsoft are only responsible for protecting the infrastructure NOT your data. Protection from user error, intentional or unintentional deletion and external threats are the responsibility of the data owner.
Protection for Office 365 can be offered as a cost-effective solution form as little as £0.55 per user, per month.
- Protect up to 4,500 users
- Neutralise cyber-attacks with AI-powered endpoint protection
- Strengthen security and compliance with AES encryption and role-based access
- Save up to 50% of your time with a single User Interface for all backup and security processes, as well as protection for other physical, virtual, and cloud workloads
- Unbox and deploy in under 15 minutes
- Online support in as little as 4 hours
How important is your data?
If you are looking at any projects regarding your Backup strategy including refresh or renewals, Disaster Recovery, protection against Ransomware, Cloud Migration or indeed your Office 365 security, then give us a call.