Modernise the present and simply your future with Cisco Hyperflex
The all-in-one data center you build as business or workload demands on the fly maximizing efficiency minimizing costs.
Integrating compute, storage and networking plus abstraction and automation, to provide an all-in-one Data Centre that can be up and running in less than an hour.
- Eliminates the need for making individual purchases of services, virtualization, software and management tools
- Supported by a single vendor
- Does not require installation of ‘storage-area-networks’ (SAN) or ‘Network-attached-Storage’ (NAS)
- Integration reduces overall cost of Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI)
The Future Next Generation IT Infrastructure
Our Hyperconverged Infrastructure includes:
- Common management and orchestration
- Integration with legacy data center platforms
- Integration with well-known management tools to eliminate the need to add new ones
- A common control plane for servers, networking and storage to centralise logs and error reporting within existing tools
We are flexible by:
- Integrating with API’s for building Private Cloud
- Secure sensitive data – file level encryption as an option, plus VPN integration for securing replication streams
- Provide comprehensive auditing capabilities to track the source of breaches and data-corruption events within the organisation
The next generation in business computing
What makes Hyperflex different?
The vital ingredient in HCI is network, most do not include this and adding network as an afterthought is costly and leads to scaling issues. Choosing HCI that includes network by design means customers have a truly converged and tightly integrated solution.
Cisco Hyperflex includes – compute, network, storage, virtualisation and data protection into a single appliance.
Customers are able to use racks and blades for independent scaling of compute and storage.
Software is offered as a subscription, (Pay-as-Go).
Users can manage technologies with a path to software-defined everything (SDX), analytics, automation, orchestration and Hybrid Cloud.
Cisco Hyperflex HX Data Platform with its distributed file system, redefining storage technologies with a wide range of Enterprise- Grade data management and optimisation. Offering full flexibility to scale; evolving business needs and requirements.
The all-in-one data center
Data Deduplication and compression provides efficiency and reduces overall IT footprint. With storage functionality built into existing management tools allows instant provisioning, cloning and snapshotting of applications, with data securely distributed and optimised.
- Buy only what you need to match your workload
- Start small and grow as and when needed
- Do more, spend less
- Act faster to harness new opportunities to transform the way you work
Standardised IT resource delivery combined with integrated data protection with data and workload mobility enhancements make Hyperflex Edge a powerful infrastructure option for remote locations.
Hyperflex offers a simple deployment and centralised management features mean you avoid ‘Fly & Fix’ missions. Key data- protected features such as snapshots and and deduplication/compression manages data efficiently and keeps your applications online and is tailormade for smaller businesses and remote office/branch office requirements.
Cisco Hyperflex Edge configurations can be deployed into existing edge locations or use existing networks for cluster communications, enabling easy deployment and an affordable hyperconverged solution in a multitude of edge locations or a s a sole cluster for small to medium sized businesses.
Server Virtualisation (VSI)
If you need to improve the agility of your IT, simplify deployment and operations of your virtual server infrastructure the HCI is the answer. Hyperflex offers an integrated management that detects any components making the system self-aware and self-integrating, adapting quickly to hardware configuration changes.
With Hyperflex you can view, manage and optimise your vSphere environments, servers and related systems from a single VMWare vCenter interface, along with the ability to monitor and analyse from the same dashboard, providing you IT team with the confidence that the infrastructure is performing.
Top Storage Pain Points
- Dealing with data capacity and growth
- Capacity planning and forecasting
- Capex – High cost of storage
- Delivering adequate storage performance
- Meeting Disaster Recovery requirements
- Opex – High cost of storage
- Meeting back up windows
- Dealing with a multitude of storage silos
- Lack of skilled staff
- Meeting Compliance/Regulatory/Governance regulations
- Dealing with Storage migrations
- Dealing with new applications
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDi)
VDi is a desktop virtualisation technology which connects users to their data and applications running in the Data Centre. When deployed on Cisco Hyperflex platform, VDi provides a greater application experience to remote, home and mobile workers as though they are connected to the local network. Data and application processes take place centrally within the Multi-Cloud Data Center providing Data Security; even when users machines may be compromised.
- Less bandwidth usage for performance and sharing larger files
- Operational efficiency
- Better performance
- Overall cost savings
Organisations will benefit from deploying VDi as part of an end-to-end cloud, web and mobile application strategy optimised for digital workflows.
Hyperconvergence is the latest technology that can give an immediate return on investment and be as flexible as your business needs.
We offer a free of charge scope and design service to create the ideal Hyperconvergence Infrastructure for your business coupled with a no obligation proof of concept, so you can fully test it with your key applications or business cases.
Please call us to start the process and be one step closer to the network of your dreams!