PRIVACY Statement for www.digpath.co.uk
At Digital Pathways Ltd we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or sign up to our newsletter.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by web chat
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- Our retention period for holding your information will be relevant for the time of discussion and will not be retained if there is no further interest in our services
- Any contact information provided via our website contact form is immediately transferred securely to our internal system and is not held on the website
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. All information provided with your consent will be entered into our CRM system and is limited to the purpose of providing our services to you and is not shared with any other third parties.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time and this will not be to your detriment. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office if you believe that we are not processing your personal data fairly or lawfully.
email to: email@example.com,
Tel: 0844 586 0040
Address: Harlow Enterprise Hub, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex CM20 2NQ