Strong Data Security for Any File, Any Database, Under Any Application – Anywhere!
Thales Data Security Manager has helped hundreds of the world’s most trusted brands and government agencies protect sensitive information, obtain safe harbour from data breach disclosure and comply with a myriad of regulatory data security requirements, including PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, and The Data Protection Act.
Thales Data Security Manager is the only solution that protects sensitive information at all storage points throughout the information lifecycle – from the Data Centre to the Branch Office.
Thales Data Security Manager is a centrally managed and high performance system to manage data security across the distributed enterprise. Thales Data Security Manager deploys in as little as five days to immediately provide a strong combination of encryption, access control, key management, audit and host integrity for files and databases. While other point solutions can take months to deploy, Thales solves these challenges through a lightweight architecture built upon their high performance CoreGuard technology foundation.
Thales Data Security Manager delivers:
• Centralised policy management and audit across the distributed enterprise for file systems, databases and applications
• Application and database transparent data security – eliminating application and database change requirements
• Strong encryption, access control and key management across platforms, applications and devices
• Feather-weight security infrastructure for distributed environments and mobile systems
• Highly configurable security and policy enforcement through granular access control, audit and host integrity capabilities
• Central Key Storage option for Oracle TDE and SQL
Founded in 2001, Thales is a privately held company with headquarters in San Jose, California. Digital Pathways have be working with Thales for over eight years and now have many European clients including Vodafone, BMW, eBookers and Cartier; as well as government agencies from France, Netherlands and Italy.